Benefits and wellbeing
Last updated - 29 March 2018
How we look after you
As well as offering competitive salaries within our sector, we also provide a wide range of additional benefits and a number of ways to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we believe it makes a great place to work: a place where you'll feel supported and valued.
Our core benefits
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply).
- Pension scheme - we operate various pension schemes on a defined contribution basis; we think investing in your future is important so we offer an element of employer matched contributions.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply).
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations.
- Learning and development - access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities, including courses, conferences and professional qualifications.
- Simply Health cash plan - with the Simply Health cash plan, you can claim money back towards your everyday healthcare costs (dental, eye care, physiotherapy, health screening).
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more.
- Interest free season ticket loan - repayments are spread over a period of time and are taken directly from your salary (qualifying period may apply).
- Cycle to work scheme - to encourage employees to cycle to work and reduce their CO2 emissions.
When you join Notting Hill Genesis, we want you to be rewarded for your hard work. While we work on putting together a new benefits package for our organisation, you'll join one of our existing offers, depending on which heritage organisation the job advertised is attached to.